Monday 5 October 2009

The Blogger Returns.


I have decided it is high time I sorted the wheat from the chaff as regards this Blog. I have just started an MA in 'Design Writing Criticism' and we were told to start a Blog, as I already had one it was rather easy to indulge myself in this advice however I couldn't help but notice that the Blog I saw before me was out-dated, boring and a lot of my opinions have changed for the better, this is not a bad thing, it's nice to look back (sometimes) although I thought I would start a-fresh a move symbolic of a new chapter in my life and studies.

I will aim to update these pages as much as possible although I cannot promise to be up-to-the-minute with opinions and wit. Even in this fast moving technological age where I could Twitter myself to death if I so choose sometimes these things take time as a great and gloriously miserable man once said.

Although I am essentially a qualified and published critic (with certificates and magazine articles to prove it) a picture can say a thousand words if not more so I shall look outside the box marked 'discourse' and try to make this Blog not only a platform for provocation of thought through text but also a visual... (dare I say 'experience'..?)

With thanks for now. Matt.

No comments: