Sunday 15 November 2009

Books (1)


I thought I would let you know the books I have recently read, am currently reading or have recently purchased with the intention of reading in the non to distant future. I have a slight problem in that if I see a book I want in a shop (or anywhere else for that matter) more often than not I have to buy it; when it comes to books I have no control and I have somewhere in the region of 800 of the things in my possession but to be honest I've lost count as half of them are back at my parents house in Cornwall.

Anyway, here, for your delectation, a few tomes:



On Some Faraway Beach: The Life & Times of Brian Eno - David Sheppard. (Eno Biography)


20 Jazz Funk Greats - Drew Daniel. (Throbbing Gristle Album)


Cowley Road: A History - Annie Skinner. (Cowley Road, Oxford)


Miracles Of Life - J.G. Ballard. (Ballard Autobiography)

1 comment:

madeleine said...

Hey, I need your help! If possible could you tell me who illustrated the cover of the Brian Eno book? I need it asap and am finding it impossible to track down the illustrator online. If it says a name anywhere in or on the book I would be extremely grateful to find out, thanks - keep blogging!