Wednesday 6 January 2010

Oxford.

For those of you who know me personally, especially those in London you will have noticed my absence lately (or not, depending on how much you care) so here is an up-date on my life at present. You will know by now that I have spent the last half a year dividing my time between London and Oxford to be with my boyfriend Grundy; there have been a few developments in my life, the majority of which are not worth getting into but Grundy is without a doubt the biggest and most important and I will be moving to Oxford to start-a-fresh next week. You may also know that in September I started an MA in 'Design Writing Criticism' I have decided for now to take a break from my studies (the first break in education since I finished nursery) a decision which was not taken likely but I feel the best decision for now. I also take this opportunity to thank those who have made this year special whether in London or Oxford and for those who have listened to me moan and whine at any given opportunity particularly Joe and Clare, Jamie and J.B. Thanks also to Roger and Teal for allowing me to stay around and helping me decide what I was doing with my life. Greatly appreciated. So, here's to Oxford and look out Blackwells you are about to get rinsed of stock on a weekly basis.

No comments: